Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Day Three



I started my day sitting at the big wooden table in the library.  I went through my journals and workbooks with all of the words and sketches from The More I Build You series to get a better understanding of the work I want to do now.  I still don't know the answer but I am getting closer.  Soaking up this environment will help guide me and that includes tonight's lovely dinner gathering.  My dining companions consisted of four creative woman including Ellen (Rensing's director), Lindsay and Ann (fellow residents), and Katie (the intern).  I feel we have the ability to rustle up some good energy that can help fuel work in the studio.

The day began in the library and ended at a dinner table but there were some great moments in between such as a photo expedition around the grounds.  Above is one of my favorite combinations…an indoor/outdoor comparison collage.  And then…BABY GOATS!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment