Saturday, May 23, 2015

Days Six and Seven


I started Day Six with these little dudes.  There is a perfectly placed log in the middle of the pasture that I have deemed as my morning coffee spot.  The rest of the day was a little rocky, there are a lot of distractions which has made working a challenge but Day Seven had me setting my stride.

While sitting on that very log this morning, decisions were made on the subject matter for a series that will go on the pink-painted panels.  I grabbed my camera and went in search of reference material - all of which I wanted to pull from interior and exterior spaces and objects from the Rensing Center property.  I've paired the photos I plan to use, so here is a "I think I know what I am doing but not completely sure and definitely not ready to articulate my thoughts" sneak peak.




After the reference hunt, it was time to put pencil to paper sewing machine-style.


Next it was time for a photo shoot of things I think are awesome.


Side note:  I totally found this bottle under some leaves.


Side note:  The sewing machine lives in the library.


Then it was time to hang with Bob.

Side note:  Bob is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment