Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day Seven - Prairie Center Rez


Yesterday ended with a Lady B photo shoot so I thought I'd begin today with one, Lady B bookends if you will.  Second order of business:  to further explore the space around the studio.  We share a warehouse with a machine shop and of course there's the corn factory next door, so as you can imagine things are pretty machiney around here.  I set out to find a little nature in the midst of all the brick and metal...


Flower motif...ok, we're getting somewhere.  
What the hell is JFBE?


Moss, dirt, now we're talking.


Man, that sure is a big corn-type factory - you're 
never going to find any nature trinkets.  BAM!!!
 Totally found a shell and a feather thank you very much.



Everybody takes pics of their food so I decided to do the same.  My lunch looks a lot like what I'd imagine is served in prison.  This is not issued food, this is food I made and served myself - totally by choice.  I really need to rethink my eating habits.  But I don't have time for that now, I gots to get to work!


I finished the Moon Bear and began work on the Golden Eagle in The Bear Farm Story painting.  It had to come down temporarily so I could get started on the next work in The Hunting Series.


Here we have a hound chasing a fox chasing a pheasant.


No comments:

Post a Comment