Friday, November 29, 2013

Day Six - Prairie Center Rez


I rose with the sun today, not a bad view to have as a backdrop to some cereal-eating.  After fueling up with coffee and breakfast, it was out the door and down the highway - moving fast and forward towards the studio.

The fox was sewn into place and the corner details and the Moon Bear aka Asiatic Black Bear aka Tibetan Black Bear got some attention.  Next it's on to details, details.




So, yesterday I mentioned that the studio space emitted a slight Mary Tyler Moore office vibe and I'm sticking to it.  While sitting on the couch, I peered over to the kitchen area and behold...

You can't tell me that I'm not on a freaking movie set from the 70's.  I'm in love with this.  "Cue hot actor-dude carrying a large pizza...quiet on the set...aaaannnnnnnndddddddd...action!!!!


I ended my day with a Lady B photo shoot.  
Can you imagine how tiny her little heart is?  Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment