Thursday, January 29, 2015

Construction Zone.


Guess what…I'm still making houses.  Above is a collage on crumbly wallpaper made from paint samples.  Below is an oil pastel drawing in a dang handmade (my hands) frame.



I'm back on the wallpaper train y'all.  The top collage is made from old wallpaper samples and I am affectionately calling it garbage art and below you can witness another garbage art masterpiece in the works.



And finally, the top drawing was done with pastels, graphite, and oil pastels on a portion of butcherpaper that was on my drawing table and below is the beginning stage of a painting I'm calling the Honeycomb House. Excuse me…I've got to get back to work.


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job.Keep it up, Get here Nintendo eShop goft card codes

    ReplyDelete