Monday, November 26, 2012

Paintin' Like I'm Headed For Prison.

I try really hard to focus on one maybe two paintings at a time.  If not, I'd be up to my eyeballs in unfinished work.  Not only would I have enough material to build a small city from the half-done shite, but it would be a small city built of weird, completely random and poorly thought out ideas.  Wait...that's kinda like what my work is anyway.  So...having said that, I now find myself smack dab in the middle of three largish in-progress paintings.  I super promise to not start anymore.

***JACKS PAINTING PROGRESS****
Booooorrring.........
Awesomer.

***DOLL LANDSCAPE PROGRESS ***
This is the painting that will never end.  At this moment I feel it is very close to completion simply cuz I can't fit any more weird stuff into it.  Or can I?

***SPECIMEN TABLE PROGRESS***
Skrimp in jar -  beginning to make an appearance...check.  Skull...check.  Other stuff...getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment