Saturday, November 3, 2012

Doll Landscape Finished...Sike.

11/27/12
TA-DUH!!!!!  Seriously, this is done.  I know I've said that about this painting like 4 times but I super duper mean it this time.

*******************AND AGAIN....******************
11/3/12
Dude...this thing was pulled from the finished pile...again.  I needed to add critters.  A garter snake, earthworm, mouse, monarch butterfly, redfish, and sparrow have now made an appearance.  Pics to follow....
****************UPDATED....AGAIN****************
Sometime in late Oct.
Okay dude, NOW...Doll Landscape.  Is.  Finished.  

Doll Landscape, oil on wood, 48"x32", 2012
 cha-ching
 Eames Chair
rotary
****************UPDATED****************
10/15/12
I pulled the Doll Landscape from the finished pile.  I thought it was done but apparently it needed an Eames Chair and a rotary phone.  And you know what?  It's still not complete.  More to come... 


******************************************
9/17/12
Okay so here is the creepy doll baby-landscape painting also know as panel #1 from Fort Art.  I don't find her creepy anymore although you may beg to differ.

Doll Landscape, oil on wood, 48"x32", 2012

This is a landscape I've  had behind my eyelids since I was a child (sans doll baby) .  It's fully fabricated because it's not a place I've been before.  Maybe it's a combo of many places but when I first pictured it, I didn't have a lot of landscape experience.  The only other scenes besides Texas I'd witnessed were New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, and California - all in the summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment