Monday, November 30, 2009

Busiest Week in Rowdy Studios' History!

This week is going to be a marathon! For which I am both thankful and exhausted. Thursday Dec. 3rd is the artist opening at Taste of Tops. DJ's spinning seedy blues tunes, beer and wine tastings, and my silly art...I am hoping for a good time.


Next, Friday Dec. 4th: Krampus Party. Not familiar with Krampus? Get schooled here. I know, I know...terrifying is not my usual thing but couldn't pass up the opportunity to mix a sweet baby bird atop a devil's head. It's Halloween and Christmas combined!!

To wrap up the trifecta of fun is the Indie Chic @ 10th Street craft fair set for Saturday Dec. 5th from 10am-5pm. All work I sell this day will be donated to Liberty Wildlife, a local nonprofit bird sanctuary here in Phoenix.

Whew!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi ya! I am checking out the other Indie Chic artists! LOVE your birds. As an interior designer, I especially go for the ones with wallpaper or designer chairs. The raw meat? Not so much...hehehehehe. Lovely of you to donate proceeds to birds! I hope I get to come meet you and visit your paintings on Saturday. Have a GREAT week!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenni! Looking forward to meeting you Sat.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that krampus dude is scarrry. love the gene simmons tongue though. fun is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete