Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Robstache

Okay, so I think I want to do a non-bird series, I know....weird. I have been drinking and working with highly toxic resin but I feel confident I will remember this in the morning, especially if I document it.

Above you will see a 20X16" oval canvas decorated with the likeness of my husband. I asked him to choose an accessory (shades) and I chose to add the stache. I then coated it with a thick coat of my favorite liquid - envirotex lite.

I would adore to do a series of people that have had a positive influence on my life and frame the paintings in horribly gaudy golden frames.

2 comments:

  1. i love that robbie is your new subject. moustaches for ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lani-you are my next victim! One of your photos from project #1 is needed!!!

    ReplyDelete